November 2013 – May 2014 results show that the top 5 brands have held their places as the parts most searched for during this period. Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, JCB and Hitachi maintained their order from the previous 6 months. However Case took over the the next position which was previously held by John Deer.
Closer analyses illustrates the exact types of machines for which people have been searching for parts. Not much movement in the types of machines since our last report with excavators accounting for the the largest portion.
All Requests can be viewed on the website with more information of the type of parts people are searching for. Requests vary enormously including hydraulic pumps, engines, axles, final drives, cylinders, transmissions, gaskets, injectors and much more.
We at UrParts.com regularly have nice things to celebrate but this week we hit a particularly momentous occasion when we went over 9,000 users. As we eat, breath and sleep parts, it’s good to know that over 9,000 people out there have come to us for help. Just knowing that we helped all these people save both Time and Money in their quest to find construction parts gives us a particularly warm squishy feeling inside.
On closer inspection it transpires that these people are located in 170 different countries around the world. This got us thinking… What countries are we missing?
Can anybody guess?
If you supply New or Used Parts for Construction or Agricultural machines Contact Us.
We will be in Vegas next week and would love to discuss how we can help increase your sales and break into new markets.
We received 16,000+ parts requests since last year and can deliver you genuine buyers from local and international markets.
JCB are beating CAT as the most popular excavator… Controversial Perhaps?
Now that everyone is back to work it’s your chance to make your opinion count. We have created a simple survey for 6 types of machines and will post the results here in a few weeks. The more people who vote the more accurate the results, so spread the word and have your say.
New Role: In House Sales / Customer Service Executive
• Generating new sales leads by singing up suppliers on free trial.
• Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities.
• Must demonstrate ownership and personal responsibility regarding delivery of revenue targets.
• Efficiently managing a sales pipeline.
• Identify decision makers and budget holders to complete sales cycle.
• Research new suppliers with help from management.
• Monitoring supplier activity with a view to conversion.
• Regular reporting to management.
• Achievable sales targets
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Ability to identify new sales opportunities
• High levels of resilience, tenacity, enthusiasm and drive.
• Strong focus on results
• Good time management and planning skills.
• Strong objection handling skills, ability to actively listen and determine customer needs
• Ability to prioritise responsibilities in favour of revenue generating tasks
• Adapt to company ethos and culture.
• Good computer skills including MS Office applications.
• Career advancement opportunities and be in on the ground floor of an emerging company
• Competitive payment structure
• Identifying potential sales from user communication, contacting suppliers and updating CMS
• Converting free trial suppliers to paying suppliers and meeting targets
• Meeting weekly targets for new sign ups
• Admin to be decided with management
Salary – Depending on experience
We ideally would like the candidate to start January 2014.
Find out more about UrParts.com on our website.
Job based in Cork office.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The eagerly awaited updated figures for parts requests have been released for the past six months. CAT still retain their top position with 20% of all parts requests submitted followed by Komatsu, Volvo, JCB and Hitachi. Previously only the top five made it into the list but it was decided to stretch this out to six as John Deer was so close with only 12 requests less than Hitachi.
We have also included a breakdown by types of machines we are receiving the most requests. Excavators are by far the most popular with 39% of all requests.
So far, UrParts has processed over 12,000 individual parts requests for engines, final drives, transmissions, buckets and so much more for Construction, Agricultural and commercial equipment and vehicles. UrParts worldwide network of suppliers are helping plant operators and owners keep their machines working longer and for less money by reducing their downtime and repair bills.
Doha is a hive of construction activity with the 2022 World Cup development plans in full swing. However the allegations of workers mistreatment is overshadowing any positive press it might bring to the region. With many of the workers coming from Nepal and India reports suggest that on average 400 workers are dying every year. Evidence suggest that they are being forced to work 15 hour days in over 50 degree temperatures and surviving on a minimum of 1 meal per day. Between shifts they are living in appalling conditions with 20 people per room without access to basic medical facilities. Many of the workers went to Qatar expecting to be utilizing their trades as electricians and plumbers only to find that they are working cleaning or carrying cement and bricks on high rise apartment buildings.
Trade unions are concerned that the death toll could rise to 600 per year if drastic action is not taken soon to improve conditions. Qatar is one of the world richest countries and is using over $100bn gained from natural resources on the infrastructure required to host the world cup. While this is of benefit to the construction and spare parts industries, trade unions campaign it should not be at the expense of human beings trying to earn a living.